Deb Helfrich is a Soulpreneur Strategist, philosopher, insight connoisseur, interview coach, and wellness mentor whose memoir: Second: A Tale of Grief and Puppy Love is self-published & available exclusively right here.
My work involves many strategies on how to develop the potential of community buried within the labyrinth of social media. I can help guide this powerful energy into a pathway to help authentic businesses, run by caring people, to begin to change the world.
- I created a job that allows me to be who I am.
- I attracted the people who can support my goals
- I supported those at a similar place in their own journeys
This is a marvelous path...one I believe is available to everyone willing to show up as who they are, share what they know, and stand up for what they care about.
I believe in staying as present as possible and I use these 3 mantra's to help me in my quest to live my own version of a fulfilling life:
- My definition of success is to be able to think my own thoughts
- My definition of comfort is to be at home in my own body
- I think that the meaning of life is to constantly learn how to use our own thinking equipment
Follow me on my online daily hub: beBee
Deb is also the Co-Founder of www.OutThinkingParkinsons.com with Gary Sharpe who documents his journey living with Young Onset Parkinson's Disease.
I am the co-author of the following ebooks available on Amazon: