The stuff my lawyer makes me say.
Setting up an appointment with Deb Helfrich constitutes your acceptance of all terms and conditions. Our work together is advice, consulting, coaching, and mentoring – no warranties are made or implied as to your ability to get a job offer, based on paying for “the services”. At no point, will anything we discuss be construed as a job offer or with any other third party employers who you may be interviewing with. All responsibility for executing the advice purchased from Deb Helfrich, while in an interview situation with another party, is solely the responsibility of the individual who is taking part in the interview.
Confidentiality. Your job search is completely confidential. I will not share, via any social media outlet or post on any public internet site any information about your job, your resume, your interviews or your job offer. I may post on my website when a client gets a job, and use totals on a monthly and annual basis as marketing statistics on my own website, as long as no identifying information is associated with the number tally. I will ask for testimonials when my services have assisted you in securing a job offer, you will be able at the time of the testimonial to request exactly how much information about you and your new job will be included with the published testimonial, including remaining fully anonymous.
Rescheduling: Feel free to reschedule online. My online calendar will allow you to reschedule any appointment up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled time. If the 24 hour window has closed and an emergency occurs, please submit a written request for exception, including when you want to reschedule, via email to InsightsOccur@gmail.com. All exceptions must be received via email 3 hours prior to the start of the scheduled appointment. If arrangements are not made prior to 3 hours before the scheduled appointment, the appointment will be marked as a no-show and No refund will be processed.
Refunds: All services are provided on a scheduled basis, and no refund will be provided for any hours booked in which services have been rendered. In the rare event that Deb Helfrich must cancel a scheduled appointment due to emergency, the purchaser will be contacted and have the option to request a full refund or to reschedule the time paid for with priority availability.
Cancellations: An appointment cancellation must be processed through the online scheduler located on InsightsOccur.com at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. No Refunds will be issued after the 24 hour countdown has started. If an emergency occurs, you will be able to reschedule up until 3 hours prior to the appointment by submitting a written request for exception, including when you want to reschedule via email to InsightsOccur@gmail.com.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Washington State.